26.3.2016 | 09:00
When you’re looking for the best stainless steel cookware, All Clad Stainless Steel Cookware has been the industry standard in stainless steel cookware since 1990, for professional chefs and discerning home cooks alike, who want the best cookware available.
Everyone loves the look of shiny stainless steel cookware, but what makes All-Clad stainless steel the best stainless steel is what you can’t see. In this review of All-Clad Stainless Steel Tri-Ply Cookware, you learn what makes All-Clad the best stainless steel cookware.
All-Clad Stainless Steel tri-ply is made with a magnetic bottom, which allows it to be used on induction burners, in addition gas or electric burners, and grills.
Regular high quality stainless steel is sold as 18/10 stainless steel, which refers to the percentage of chromium and nickel. Since Induction Ready Stainless Steel Cookware includes additional materials to create the magnetic bottom, it can no longer be sold as 18/18 Stainless Steel, and must now be labeled “Induction Ready” Stainless Steel Cookware.
All Clad Stainless Steel Features:
- Premium tri-ply construction of an aluminum core sandwiched between two pieces of stainless steel to deliver even heat distribution along the bottom and up the sides of the skillets and pans.
- Interior starburst finishing improves non-stick performance.
- Made from 18/10 gauge stainless steel for optimum performance and durance, and with proper care will offer a lifetime of use.
- Riveted on stainless steel long stick handles stay cool to the touch, and will never become loose or fall off.
- Safe for use in the oven and under the grill up to 500° F.
- Dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended.
- With its stainless steel magnetic bottom, the Tri-Ply Stainless Steel cookware can be used with all type of cook tops, including induction burners.
- All Clad’s durable, PFOA-free nonstick coating provides effortless clean-up
- Lifetime Warranty.
Many professional kitchens have converted to induction stove top burners to conserve electricity and gas, as well as, prevent burns. Induction ready All Clad stainless steel is designed to work on induction burners, gas and electric stove tops.
To tell if your stainless steel cookware is induction ready, place a magnet on the bottom, and if the magnet sticks you have induction ready cookware. Induction burners have a magnetic field that only turns on the burners when an induction ready pan is placed on the burner. The heat is radiated into the pot, but the area around the burner stays cool. When the pan is removed, the induction burner immediately turns off is once again immediately cool to the touch. (Continue reading: http://the-cookingpot.com/all-clad-cookware)